Lee is a qualified Nero Linguistic Programmer; this is a branch of psychology which models excellent mental performance and allows practitioners like myself to teach those skills to anyone, allowing you to learn to perform to your highest potential. NLP enables you to achieve personal goals more quickly and effectively than ever before.
In other words you can do more of what you want, be in control of any situation and perform how you want to!
Mental preparation is still one of the most neglected areas of most athletes training schedules, yet the performance gains can bemassive as shown by team GB at the Beijing Olympics. He can help you with all aspects of mental preparation including
- Pre race nerves – aiding relaxation and managing stressful situations
- Visualisation training – mentally rehearse skills and potentially stressful situation spreparing you to perform at your best
- Limiting beliefs – recognising your limiting beliefs and help you overcome these
- Limiting fears/phobias – remove the irrational fears and limiting behaviours you may have created due to past experiences.
- Goal setting – setting realistic yet challenging goals and giving you the confidence to achieve them
- Confidence building – turning debilitating negative thinking into performance enhancing positive thinking
- Motivation – learning to over come the negative thinking that can stop you training
There are many simple to use techniques that I can show you to help you achieve the success you desire and deserve.
Whatever standard you are at, you will be surprised just how much can be gained from training to access the full power of your own mind.
Do something positive about your mental preparation and contact us today.