Performance Cycle Coaching Pursuit and Team Pursuit clinic Hellyer Velodrome 3-4 June 2017
Led by PCC head endurance Coach John Cheetham and Introducing PCC Aerodynamics and time-trial specialist Coach Ingmar Jungnickel who has worked with the German national track team and many professional riders and teams such as Etixx-Quickstep and Boels-Dolmans
This two day clinic will cover specific drills to improve every aspect of your pursuit and team pursuit. It will cover the latest protocols in advanced aerodynamic bike setup and rider position. The coaches will give expert advice on gear selection, the optimal line on the track, optimal shape for exchanges and how to pick, order and decided turn lengths for your team. This is a series of two clinics at Hellyer and one at the Velo Sports Center in Carson, LA, building up to the World Masters Championships.
- Specific drills for improved aerodynamic efficiency
- Specific drills for optimal pacing strategy
- Specific drills to optimise the riding line and exchanges
- Timed efforts to analysis where gains can be found
- Video feedback with expert analysis
- Suitable for track riders of all ages and abilities wishing to improve their individual
and team pursuit performances.
This will be a limited size camp to ensure each rider gets the individual attention, encouragement and expert feedback they deserve. Early booking HIGHLY recommended to avoid disappointment.
Future clinics in this series
29-30 July Hellyer Velodrome
19-20 August Velo Sports Center, Carson
for specific questions.