- Rajendra is a UCI level 1 road and track coach. He has been coaching and commissioning at an elite level for over 10 years now.
He coached the world’s leading junior team sprint squad for 2016. He is the Head Coach for the UCI World Cycling Center satellite branch in Delhi, India and is the currently head sprint coach of the Indian national track team and has experience working with riders of all levels both sprint and endurance. During this time Indian athletes have improved immensely climbing well up the UCI rankings.
Rajendra has a passion for working with riders both young and old to help them achieve all that they are capable of and Maximizing Their Potential.
As an expert in strength and conditioning, bike fits, training camps, group coaching and one to one coaching he has all your coaching needs covered,
Please contact us today to find out more and start your road to success.
- UCI Diploma Road and Track
- UCI Elite national road commissaire
- Head track coach Indian national team
- Community coaching certificate Australian sports commission